Thursday 6 May 2010

Ride Your Bike To Your Local Bicycle Shop

It's 8:20am and there's a man over the other side of the alleyway puking in his dog shit-infested back yard. Sounds like vultures gulping.

Made a vid for this jam on Monday and Tuesday with the creative powerhouse that is Joe Fucker. Masonic tux-wearing drummer boy marker penathon. Shoot was great; filled with a pouring open endedness as Joe figured out how the fuck it'd work.

In the process of making something nice t-shirt wise for my local bicycle shop. If you're in Liverpool and need a friendly, experienced and knowledgable bicycle mechanic, you'd be a dumb punk not to head straight over to Picton Cycles.

And when I colour it in, I'm swerving red and blue.


Election day. I'll be spending the evening with a friend helping me through a midlife crisis. The results of which will be posted here, I suppose. I hope that no one is stupid enough to help vote in a Conservative government, we already have a BNP Euro MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment