Saturday 10 April 2010

Kicks above the skatepark and everyone I have ever lived with


The entries for Lost Art's Fluff Book comp are looking smashing and daft in equal measure. Liverpool summed up with skateboards, tramps, theives and sunsets. One of my favourites was this guy above by Adam McAleavey. Discarded Vans above New Bird skatepark. I see them every day on blurry rides to work.

I lost my tooth to a sandwich the other day. Feel old enough to write a list of everyone I have ever lived with:

Eric Rafferty
Anne Rafferty
Stephen Rafferty
Ricky Morrow
Stavros Louizu
Kieran ?
Andrew Bennett
Clara Hazleton
Tots Baber
Tim Ellis
Matthew Dolan
Duncan Ingram
Emily Austin
Claire Bussey
Natasha Jordan
Matthew Critchley
Jim Robinson
Faye Wagstaffe
Christopher Smith
Sean Grieves
Robert Whiteley
Matthew Smith
Alasdair Smith

.

No comments:

Post a Comment